So, my old alison jr needed more TLC then I had thought... after painting it just was not happy with how it was looking. So I decided to replace all the windows in it.
I replaced all the windows with HOUSEWORKS Victorian Non-Working windows.
From the inside I took my husbands hammer and simply hit the old windows until they popped out. The only difficult part was fitting the hammer into some of the rooms.
I decided to paint them with a green, lavendar and gray. I was having a very hard time choosing the colors but I think my final choice was a very good one.
Of course it was time consuming painting them and after painting each window over and over I did think about just painting them one color but I took my time and did each one and the results I think are great! Well worth the time and effort.
The door is also a houseworks item-- houseworks victorian oval door. I decided to stain it to give it a little contrast from the rest of the house and I added the crystal knob. The knob is my favorite part!! hehe
I have to end this post here.... It is 256 am! Will post more progress this week. If you have a second please vote on my poll on the left side of this blog. Let me know what items you would like available for purchase.
If you need or want an item that I do not have posted as available, please contact me first at DollhouseAddiction@yahoo.com and I will let you know if I can get it for you. I will be posting some furniture from Lees Line soon.
Thanks for looking at my blog! :)